Amazing 1 Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of the Riviera Maya.
Discover the Charming Playacar,
The Most Exclusive, Quiet & Safe Area of Playa del Carmen!
Only a Few minutes to the most Beautiful Playacar’s Beaches, The Reef’s Beach Club & the Famous 5th Avenue!
Reserve Now your apartment in an amazing safe & well located condo !
The Rent gives you exclusive access to the Reef’s Beach Club ( Hotel ) :
* Up to 4 People
* Swimming Pool
* Deck Chairs
* Hotel’s Beach
* Beach Towels
* King-size Bed (190×200)
* Sofa-Bed (120×180)
* High-Speed Wifi & Ethernet (20 Mo)
* Tv connected to internet (Netflix, Youtube)
* Unlimited Calls to Mexico, United States, Canada, America & Europe
* Swimming Pool
* Fitness apparels & Yoga Carpet
* Hair Dryer
* Coffee Maker
* Fridge / Freezer
* Ceramic Hob
* Pop-corn machine
* Fruit mixer
* Coffee, Tea, Chocolate
* Free Transport in Golf Cart anywhere within Playacar
* Security guy & Cameras
* Washing machines on the Rooftop
Punto Venado is a place where you can relax, have fun, and enjoy an excellent meal and drinks in a spectacular atmosphere with incredible colors, surrounded by an exhuberant topical garden and our un-touched beach, all elements that make Blue Venado Beach Club a natural paradise in the mexican Caribbean.
Enjoy the eco-chic BeachClub Restaurant located in the incredible beaches of Punta Venado in the Mayan Riviera.
Blue Venado Restaurant BeachClub is the perfect place to enjoy a private stay with different services like an extensive restaurant with Mediterranean cuisine, excellent worldwide service and much more.
Punto Venado is located only 8 Km away from Playa Del Carmen, inside Punta Venado Eco Park, which is a place in the Mayan Riviera that keeps the natural beauty of the Caribbean’s nature untouched, with an incredible variety of flora and fauna and endless white beach.
To get there you can grab a cab (around 10 us$ one way, 1 to 4 people) or a collectivo (bus stop in front of the Centro Maya, around 2us$ each one way).
HOW MUCH ?
Have relax in the fantastic blue venado beach club. Stay at the beach club with buffet and open bar from 10 am to 4 pm with entrance to the park for 60 us$.
They also offers more like activities like ATV (70 us$ & +), Horseback Riding (60 us$ & +), Snorkel (70 us$ & +), Jet-Ski (75 us$ & +), Cenote (70 us$ & +) & All In Tours (160 us$).
All you need is sunscreen High SPF & sunglasses !
You will need natural sunscreen to preserve the fresh transparent water !
You will need a GoPro, a waterproof case for your smartphone and your passport !
Sian Ka’an is a biosphere reserve. It was established in 1986 and became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Part of the reserve is on land and part is in the Caribbean Sea, including a section of coral reef.
Sian Ka’an is located in the municipality of Tulum. You can visit the reserve by booking a tour from Playa del Carmen or directly at Tulum town. Usually you leave Playa or Tulum in the morning, it takes around 2 hours to get there by 4×4, then you eat in a basic restaurant, and get on a boat to visit the reserve. Coming back they stopped at the same town so you can eat or buy typical stones, bracelets or collars.
HOW MUCH ?
The cost is around 120 us$ for the entire day, but there is cheaper offers (like if you go there by yourself, by car or by bike.)
You just arrived to Cancun’s airport. But now, how to get to Playa del Carmen?
Between Taxi, Shared Taxi, Bus, Shuttle Bus or Rental Car, you are spoiled for choice!
Personally, i recommend to take the ADO buses.
Let me explain you the different options.
- Bus ADO ( 180 pesos / 9 us$ ) ( 75 minutes ) : Bus ADO leaves the airport every 30 minutes in high season, every 45 minutes to an hour during low season. Prices are fixed so you don’t have to negotiate.
- Taxi ( 800 pesos / 40 us$ ) ( 50 minutes ) ( 1 to 3 people ) : There is plenty of taxis waiting for you at the airport. You should negotiate prices before getting into the taxi to avoid them to charge you more than they should.
- Shared Taxi ( 1400 pesos / 70 us$ ) ( 60 minutes ) ( 4 to 8 people ) : Shared taxis are a great option if you are 3 people with a lot of luggages, or if you are 4 to 8 people. You can also pick this option if you want to pay a little bit less than regular taxi.
- Rental Car ( from 1000 pesos/day // from 50 us$/day ) : Plenty of choices to rent a car from : Hertz, Avis, Alamo, Thrifty, Goldcar, Europcar, Cancun Car, Cancun Limo, Mex, Tipoa, Ace or Budget.
- Most All Inclusive Hotels offers free transport from the airport to Playa del Carmen
Kantun Chi is an Eco Park of Caves and Cenotes in the heart of the Riviera Maya.
Kantun Chi in Maya means : Yellow stone mouth.
If your planning a trip to the Yucatan Peninsula, you are likely wanting to enjoy this area’s amazing crystal blue oceans and fresh water cenotes. Mexico works very hard to protect their cenotes as these naturally occurring freshwater wells are the area’s only major source of fresh water.
When tourists swim in them with lotions and sunscreens, the chemicals in these products inevitably enter the local population’s drinking water supply. Even sunscreens that advertise themselves as “sweat proof” inevitably sweat from your skin and into whatever water you are swimming in.
Kantun Chi is 15 min driving from Playa del Carmen.
HOW MUCH ?
A little bit expansive (starting at 20us$), plan at least 2 hours for the 4 cenotes pack, 3 hours for the 5 cenotes pack.
Playacar is located immediately south of the city of Playa del Carmen.
It is an upscale development housing a handsome array of large all-inclusive resorts, a world-class 18 hole golf course and a stylish shopping mall.
The hotel zone in Playacar is very new, established within the last decade.
Whether you are single, a couple, a honeymooner, a second honeymooner, a family or a large group, you can find your place in the sun in Playacar and Playa del Carmen.